Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hours 19, 20, and the first half of 21 Update

Summary:
Book- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Pages- 335 (1523 total)
Reading- 145 minutes (940 total)
Blogging- 5 minutes (240 total)
Goals:
Books Completed- 6
Comments Left By Me- 10 (I'm not counting ones for challenges, but I am counting ones for readers of the hour)

Finally finished The Host. I'll get a review of it up as soon as I'm consious. :) The sun's up, and I'm surprised I actually lasted this long. So, yay, me! I think it's time for a nap, though. :)

2 comments:

trish said...

You're doing awesome! Keep up the good work!

Darcie said...

I can't wait to hear how you liked the Host - I am starting that this weekend for Becy's Book club. Her link is at

http://blbooks.blogspot.com/2008/07/host-discussion.html

in case you want to discuss it! :) I would love to hear what you thought!