1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
1 am, probably. By then my sleep schedule was disturbed.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Light novels and manga are so good for this! Fast paced and interesting. I highly recommend Sword Art Online, Accel World, and Attack on Titan.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not that I can think of... Cheerleaders seemed in fewer numbers than usual, which was sad.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Loved the hosts!
5. How many books did you read?
Three completed and two more worked on.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
One of Our Thursdays is Missing, The Woman Who Died A Lot, Sushi for Beginners, Versus, and Flight Toward the Blue Sky.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Hard question. Versus was probably my favorite because it was fast and fun.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I never could get into Sushi for Beginners.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Very likely, as long as I can get it off work. I'd like to host a mini-challenge next time; already have one in mind!
Thanks to everyone who helped put this together and who participated! It was so much fun!