Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hour 0 - Survey

I'm getting off to a very late start this morning, but I figure with all the late nights I've been having lately, I deserve it. But now it's time to throw myself into this! I still have a ton of cleaning to get done for cleaning checks, but luckily I have an audio book. Phew.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm in Utah, USA! As always. :)

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Oh, this is a hard one. I have a bunch of webcomics to catch up on, some audiobooks, a barely released English translation of a book I love, a bunch of Japanese books, a manga series to finish, some chick lit, some fantasy, and a couple visual novels. I'm stoked to finish Death Note, though, so I think I'll go with that!

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Not sure. We'll have to see what I'm in the mood for once I make it to the store.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a 23 year old college graduate who loves art and reading!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've got a lot more short, light books this time. I only finished 3 books last time, so we're trying a different approach today. I also will not always be reading, since I'll be doing a fair bit of cheering, writing reviews, and probably even doing some artwork. It will all be book related, though! And I think that's what counts.

My goals for today are as follows:
Books read: 10
This should be easy, considering how short some of them are. A book counts as one volume of print writing, one main story or sequel and epilogue of a visual novel, or 100 pages of webcomic.
Miles biked: 20
We're gonna try this again. I definitely need to hit up the gym!
Challenges completed: 10
I do love the challenges. Maybe I'll end up with more?
Comments left: 30
I'm part of the cheer squad this year, so I've got to step it up! I'll be commenting over on Tumblr. It'll be great fun.

So let's get started! 

No comments: