1. What are you reading right now?
Still working through the Death Note series! It's lots of fun.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Just one and bits of two others. But until now, I didn't really get the chance to sit down and read, so I'm feeling okay about it.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm gonna finish my free copy of Sword Art Online, vol. 1! Can't wait.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Couldn't free up the day. Had to still clean the whole apartment from top to bottom for inspections. But at least that's over now!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
See above. And audiobooks are good friends for busy people.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Not much. It's about the same.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Nope! I feel like it's running pretty smoothly.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Go to bed earlier!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Yup. It's only 5pm here, but I'm starting to feel sleepy.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something
you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
Keep your books short, light, and fast-paced. If you're getting tired, take an audiobook for a walk, read a webcomic, or try a graphic novel! A change of pace can really do wonders.