Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I'm doing surprisingly well, though... not really. I wake up at 5:30 every day, so this morning wasn't any different, and I'd still be at work on a weekday. So I'm just going. The walk was a good refresher. Gym later tonight and hot chocolate.

Y'know, I don't think I could fall asleep right now if I wanted. The noise from the Homecoming Game is too loud. I can hear all the announcing and everything.

2) What have you finished reading?
Only One of Our Thursdays is Missing.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
Definitely that one.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
I've been good about not overeating, to my surprise. I had Kneaders cinnamon french toast for breakfast and a quarter of a chocolate bar in the afternoon. Got some California Rolls from the store just now, and that's probably my favorite.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I've left a couple comments, but considering how rarely I use this blog, I haven't really been too invested. Maybe I should be better...

And that's where I'm at!

No comments: