Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hour 10 Update

Summary
Book: One of Our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde
Pages: 362 total

Goals
Books Completed: 1/10
Challenges Completed: 5/10
Comments Left By Me: 2/25
Miles Biked: 0/20

I finished! I'm very, very glad I decided to re-read that before going on to the next one, because there were a lot of things I'd forgotten over the last couple years. For now I'm going to turn on my audiobook and head out for a walk.

I'm thinking strongly about reducing my book goal. I picked too many really thick books, and it's going to be my downfall. We'll see at the halfway point if I actually decide to change it.

-----
For more liveblogging fun, feel free to follow me on Twitter. #readathon

2 comments:

Sherry Ann said...

I did my audiobook walk earlier - I may need another, though! You're doing great! I read the first Thursday Next book, and thought it was fun - perfect Read-a-Thon fare.

Rayna said...

Keep up the good reading!!

#teambear