Sunday, October 18, 2015

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now?
I'm in between books right now, but I'll be starting Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist as I drive to church!

2. How many books have you read so far?
Only two, but that's not bad for having slept through six of the 12 hours! Plus I got in some fun challenges and cheering.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Still not sure! It depends on what holds my attention, I think.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Sleep was my biggest one. And church coming up here soon. But past read-a-thons have taught me to be flexible and not worry too much, so I'm not!

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Like last year, I'm shocked at how many participants we have! I still remember when it was very small. Also, I was in high school. I'm sure that says a lot. Haha.

2 comments:

Sherry Ann said...

Way to go on two books read! I haven't slept yet, and have only finished one. You live in one of my favorite countries. Hope you are having a great Readathon!

Aoi Sakura said...

Thanks! They were short ones, but I figure it counts anyway? Shhh.