1. What are you reading right now?
I'm in between books right now, but I'll be starting Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist as I drive to church!
2. How many books have you read so far?
Only two, but that's not bad for having slept through six of the 12 hours! Plus I got in some fun challenges and cheering.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Still not sure! It depends on what holds my attention, I think.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Sleep was my biggest one. And church coming up here soon. But past read-a-thons have taught me to be flexible and not worry too much, so I'm not!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Like last year, I'm shocked at how many participants we have! I still remember when it was very small. Also, I was in high school. I'm sure that says a lot. Haha.