Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hours 1-3 Update

Summary
Book: The Door in the Hedge: And Other Stories by Robin McKinley
Progress: 217/217

Goals
Books Completed: 1/5
(1 books, 0 audiobooks, 0 manga, 0 Japanese language manga, 0 visual novel routes)
Challenges Completed: 2/10
Minutes Spent Cheering: 15/60

Three hours down, many more to go! Unfortunately, it's about time for me to turn in for the night. I'll be back in a few hours to get started again, though! It's really weird having nighttime as the first part of the readathon instead of the last...

My book for the last little bit was likely a re-read from my childhood. I don't remember it specifically, but I read a lot of Robin McKinley's works when I was young. These days I don't do fantasy very much, so it was kind of fun. I figured I'd read it because it was an open download on my digital library's site.

-----
For more liveblogging fun, feel free to follow me on Twitter. #readathon

No comments: