Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mid-Event Survey

1. What are you reading right now? Nothing, sadly. I'll be back to it soon!
2. How many books have you read so far? Two and a half. Sad total.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Ooh, all of them, probably. Maybe Nisekoi, vol. 4.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Only, oh, five hours of work and another hour of picking up my sister and getting her food. Plus an hour and a half finishing the mini-challenge post. Haha. I guess you've just gotta roll with it!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people are participating! I've been doing this for a while, and our totals this year are crazy!

-----
For more liveblogging fun, feel free to follow me on Twitter. #readathon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a mini-challenge. Enjoy the rest of the #readathon!

--Janel from #TeamHughes