Sunday, June 24, 2007

Book Meme

My mom, alisonwonderland, tagged me for this meme, so I'm doing it now.

Rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open it to page 161.
3. Find the fifth full sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog.
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have; use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.

So, seeing as I have two piles of books here, I'm taking the book on the top of each pile to do it.

From Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights:

On ascending to Isabella's room, my suspicions were confirmed; it was empty.

From Diana Wynne Jones's Howl's Moving Castle:

"Thank you," said Howl.

Pretty good, huh? Well that was fun. I don't have anyone to tag, so that part is going undone. Sorry.

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

"Thank you," said Howl.

What a great sentence! Thanks for playing along!